D7537: KDE logout screen - change black icons & texts to white/greyish

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Mar 12 11:49:53 UTC 2018

davidedmundson added a comment.

  I'm a bit confused.

  Your "before" screenshot doesn't match what I see, and yet your bug report mentions "normal Breeze theme".

  In the current code, it should be loading the complementary colour set (which effectively is the "dark background colour set") which will theme icons appropriately.
  Clearly we have some issue there that needs fixing, but it's a bug in the colourscope/icon handling code, not in the frontend QML.

  I'll follow that up on your bug report.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace