D7537: KDE logout screen - change black icons & texts to white/greyish

Radek HuĊĦek noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 11 09:58:14 UTC 2018

Pitel added a comment.

  I guess I am not that confused anymore -- with normal color group the color of text (outside of buttons) is determined by text color theme setting but with complementary group by button text color.

  I think correct solution would be to construct `ColorScope` with `textColor` set to default text color if it is not too dark and white otherwise (the background color is handled in similar way). The problem is I do not see any way to construct `ColorScope` with custom colors -- it always takes colors from some color group of current theme.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace