D11180: Reverse tooltip colors for Breeze colorscheme

Richard Wurth noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 11 14:32:11 UTC 2018

rwurth added a comment.

  I think they both look fine, this is just a suggestion because the icons aren't showing up. I tested this a little further and it looks like if a change were to be made it would probably also need to be applied to the breeze gtk theme as the qt breeze colors aren't applied to the gtk counterparts. Another solutions would be to not use monochrome icons in tooltips, or to use the correct ones based on the background color.

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze