D11180: Reverse tooltip colors for Breeze colorscheme

Julian Wolff noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 11 10:46:33 UTC 2018

progwolff added a comment.

  I remember that the dark tooltips felt strange to me when I started using breeze.
  Now that I am used to it, I actually prefer the dark tooltips because of their high contrast to the other GUI elements.

  But as breeze dark uses dark tooltips too, this change seems reasonable and should fix the issue. (Breeze icons will never be too light, as they would be invisible on the usual GUI elements then.)

  Could you give WindowBackground (239,240,241) and WindowText (35,38,39) a try? Breeze dark uses them too, and in my opinion the resulting tooltip stands out a little more.

  #VDG <https://phabricator.kde.org/tag/vdg/> What do you think?

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze