D10816: Add platform detection to KWorkspace library to adjust QT_QPA_PLATFORM

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 7 20:38:31 UTC 2018

davidedmundson added a comment.

  > interest to other apps as well, which can't yet rely on Qt 5.11

  The 5.11 changes are about runtime Qt, not any new API. Apps will have to do nothing.
  The app itself can still rely on Qt5.0.

  -----

  We discussed in the meeting, I still think it's a bad idea to waste time bodging an already properly solved problem - and in exchange for fixing some obscure bundled apps we break other stuff and make wayland app-dev harder.

  But I also said I wouldn't block this specific proposal as it is here.

  Code is fine +0

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

BRANCH