D11082: [WIP] Display all StreamRestore entries in it's own config Tab

David Rosca noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 6 09:59:00 UTC 2018

drosca added a comment.

  You forgot to add StreamRestoreTab.qml to review.

  > I duplicated BaseMap in map.h to use a QString key focused on the info.name property. Code duplication sucks. :/

  Can't you just qHash() the name and use it as integer index for normal MapBase?

  > Every stream uses the system notifications icon. Would need to play around with that.

  I don't think you can get icon name for this from pa.

  > Double scrollbars sucks, but I'd need to look into why there's a binding loop on AppletConfiguration.height. We need to use ScrollView + ListView so that it only loads 4-5 delegates at a time since I personally had 100+ entries (games) which took a few seconds to load the tab when I removed the filter from the Applications tab.

  That should only be bug in Plasma, it should work fine in kcmshell/system settings.

REPOSITORY
  R115 Plasma Audio Volume Applet