D11007: [taskmanager applet] Fix MPRIS entries in context menu for CanPause==false

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 6 09:21:04 UTC 2018

kossebau marked an inline comment as done.
kossebau added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> broulik wrote in ContextMenu.qml:169
> In the media controller you do status == "playing" || status == "paused" whereas here you do status == "stopped"?

Yes, in the media controller the status is going for the applet qml state strings, given those are also used around. So there it is for consistency with rest of media controller code.

Here there is no QML state, so I used the mpris property state directly with shortest logic. Torn by two consistency attractors. Make a call, please :)

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop