D13694: Fix wrong availability of profiles and ports.

Andreas Krutzler noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jun 26 20:26:39 UTC 2018

akrutzler added a comment.

  In D13694#282499 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D13694#282499>, @nicolasfella wrote:

  > This breaks the profile selection Combobox in the KCM.

  I'm sorry to hear that, on my system I get the same results as in the released kcm.

  In D13694#282499 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D13694#282499>, @nicolasfella wrote:

  > Assuming the idea behind your patch is correct it should be moved to the Port class.

  Shouldn't it be enough to change the filter function from: `return profile.availability === Profile.Available;` to `return profile.availability !== Profile.Unavailable;` ?
  I will update my diff to make this clearer. :)

REPOSITORY
  R115 Plasma Audio Volume Applet