D6096: Add Wayland RemoteAccess capabilities to KRfb

Jan Grulich noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jun 26 10:04:15 UTC 2018

jgrulich added a comment.

  I have two things I observed when implementing same in WebRTC to have this working in Firefox and Chrome:

  1. Please use "Fru" for max_framerate and "Rru" for size, as it allows some negotiation when matching streams, I used the same in xdg-desktop-portal-kde now and in WebRTC and same will be used in Mutter
  2. Does it always stop streaming in x-d-p-kde when you stop receiving stream in KRfb? I've been experiencing this in WebRTC where when I disconnected my consuming stream, it still kept streaming in x-d-p-kde which you can see in the log. I solved this by calling Session->Close() in WebRTC and stop streaming in x-d-p-kde when the session has been closed.

REPOSITORY
  R437 Desktop Sharing