D13481: Recommend window border size "None"

Eike Hein noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jun 25 21:08:47 UTC 2018

hein added a comment.

  Here's a realistic scenario for the "Dead Zone Problem":

  I had quick-tiled two windows next to each other on the desktop. In the left-hand window, I had a scrollable list. The right-hand window was a text editor. I was going through the list on the left, and turning it into prose writing in the editor on the right. Since I was typing into the editor, the right-hand window was usually raised. This meant its dead zone overlapped the scroll bar of the left-hand window.

  At some point I wanted to use the scroll bar and couldn't, without going out of my way to raise the left-hand window first.

  This was a bit annoying, and doesn't seem very uncommon to do.

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze