D13596: Fix there being more security updates than total updates in notifier

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jun 19 02:28:11 UTC 2018

ngraham added subscribers: apol, ngraham.
ngraham added reviewers: Discover Software Store, apol.
ngraham added a comment.

  For bugfixes like this, the workflow is to commit to the "stable branch" (in this case `Plasma/5.12`) and then merge to master. In this case you would also merge to `Plasma/5.13`. the `FIXED-IN` tag should be `5.12.6`.

  See also https://community.kde.org/Infrastructure/Phabricator#Landing_on_the_.22Stable_branch.22

  As for the patch, I tried it out and it seems to solve the problem! No opinion on whether your current approach or the alternative one you mentioned would be most appropriate. I'll let @apol have the final say.

REPOSITORY
  R134 Discover Software Store