D13593: [Fonts KCM] Improve user-friendliness of some anti-aliasing strings

Andres Betts noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jun 18 19:28:51 UTC 2018

abetts added a comment.

  In D13593#279642 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D13593#279642>, @nicolasfella wrote:

  > Sometimes it's better to be precise about well-known technical terms instead of hiding them. Would a person who does not know what anti-aliasing is want/need to change that setting?

  I agree, this is a very fundamental question we should always make as we design. We have our motto, simple by default, powerful when needed. I feel this setting is more "powerful when needed." I would think that it needs to be in an 'advanced' section or in second place to fundamental controls. You can decide how to present it.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop