D12498: Fully remove `Application Name` from Details panel

Stefan BrĂ¼ns noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jun 14 14:01:34 UTC 2018

bruns added a comment.

  In D12498#272379 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12498#272379>, @ngraham wrote:

  > I feel like if we go with "missing", users will blame us and we'll get bug reports ("If it's missing, why can't you provide it? Duh!").

  Its simple "We can not provide it because upstream was to lazy to read and follow the spec. Please raise a upstream bug report". If we just omit it, we encourage upstream to keep shipping faulty polkit action files.

  Btw, which action files are affected by this problem - I have not a single action file on my system which lacks a description tag.

REPOSITORY
  R121 Policykit (Polkit) KDE Agent