D12498: Fully remove `Application Name` from Details panel

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jul 23 15:20:59 BST 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  I'm not comfortable with the string "Missing". It's a developer-centric string that's not user-friendly, and it doesn't help the user figure out what's wrong or whose fault it might be. We'd get bug reports over this; people would say, "If it's missing, KDE should provide it!!!" And we'd reply, "It's missing from the app, not from us," and this would happen  a dozen times.

  How about instead, "Not provided by <application>". That would convey the same point, but provide a hint that it's the app's fault, not ours.

REPOSITORY
  R121 Policykit (Polkit) KDE Agent