Discussion for Virtual Desktops and Activities future

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 09:53:33 BST 2018

On Fri, Jul 13, 2018 at 6:20 PM David Edmundson
<david at davidedmundson.co.uk> wrote:
>  - effects show more options
>  - pager will show more options
>  - set on activity desktop menu will show more options
> (not really a huge issue. Just don't change activities if you don't want to change activities)

To me that's exactly the problem, the direction went from "how can we
make it simpler" to "how we cover every possible workflow making it
even more complex in the process"
I don't think it could ever be made really "good" if we try to
preserve all possible workflows, sometimes to get something from
mediocre to really good, its scope has to be narrowed a lot

--
Marco Martin