D13931: [KCM] Add speaker placement test

Nicolas Fella noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jul 14 12:18:00 BST 2018

nicolasfella added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> drosca wrote in Advanced.qml:117
> What is this doing?
>
> onDataChanged will be triggered only when some property of data in model changes, and in that case you overwritten the binding that is set in grid, so grid.pulseObject will no longer be updated when ComboBox current index is changed.
>
> I don't think this is needed at all.

When I remove this line and switch profile e.g. from Stereo to 5.1 the UI doesn't get updated. I'm no QML expert but it looks like a change to sinkmodel does not result in reevaluation of data(). I'm overriding the binding with an identical one, so I guess it should be fine

REPOSITORY
  R115 Plasma Audio Volume Applet