D13881: oxygen-demo : add KMessage preview

Hugo Pereira Da Costa noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jul 4 14:29:08 BST 2018

hpereiradacosta added a comment.

  1/ As far as I know, the widget style has no way to style these widgets. Correct ? As such I wonder if oxygen-demo is the right place for showing this. Might better have a showcase in kwidgetsaddon.
  (but in fact we also discussed that ultimately oxygen-demo should go "elsewhere", like e.g. frameworks-integration/kstyle).

  2/ putting these in the Tab of the "Frame" page does not feel like the right place to me. (there seem to be no logic behind it) I would give it its own page; If you want to keep them in the "Frame" page (why not. They do look like frame), then they should be kept outside of the Tab frame. Possibly in a separate vlayout.
  Also, please add an extra "addStretch" below the last messagebox so that they stack towards the top rather than being evenly distributed in the layout.

REPOSITORY
  R113 Oxygen Theme