D9848: Updated the blur method to use the more efficient dual kawase blur algorithm.

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jan 19 00:45:21 UTC 2018

davidedmundson added a comment.
Restricted Application edited projects, added Plasma; removed KWin.

  Thanks for the patience going through this! Some reviews do go through a lot of iterations, but it's generally worth it.

  I gave it a quick test. Blur part works nicely.

  Changing the blur size at runtime didn't seem to have an effect, it all worked after kwin restart.
  Your code looks fine, I can see m_downSampleIterations getting updated, but clearly not everything. Can you check that please.

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin