D9848: Updated the blur method to use the more efficient dual kawase blur algorithm.

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jan 13 23:40:29 UTC 2018

romangg added a comment.
Restricted Application edited projects, added Plasma; removed KWin.

  I think we talked about your patch on IRC some time ago. I'm very happy that you decided to put it up here in Phab for review. Your Kawase blur looks really good in my opinion. That it is also faster makes it a no-brainer for me.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D9848#190128, @anemeth wrote:

  > Removed .arcconfig and added a whitespace

  What? Why?

INLINE COMMENTS

> blur.h:29
>  #include <QVector2D>
> +#include <QtMath>

Put this into the cpp.

> blur.h:92
> +    void uploadGeometry(GLVertexBuffer *vbo, const QRegion &blurRegion, const QRegion &renderRegion, const QRegion &windowRegion);
> +
> +    void downSampleTexture(GLVertexBuffer *vbo, int blurRectCount);

There are many whitespace errors. If you're using KDevelop or Kate make sure that you have activated to automatically remove whitespace at the end of a line.

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin