D9699: Keep fullscreen windows in active layer based on transients not the group

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jan 6 18:44:26 UTC 2018

romangg accepted this revision.
romangg added a comment.
Restricted Application edited projects, added Plasma; removed KWin.

  I've tested it with Kate and also multiple screens, and everything worked fine. On Wayland I couldn't really test it, because Kate can't be made fullscreen (with and without the patch). VLC fullscreen worked fine though, or let's say it this way: I couldn't put windows on top of it with and without the patch. :)

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin

BRANCH
  fullscreen-transient-not-group