D9627: Reduce menu shadows to 25% of the window shadow size

Hugo Pereira Da Costa noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jan 4 09:09:20 UTC 2018

hpereiradacosta added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D9627#185783, @ngraham wrote:

  > I'm working on the combobox patch, but in my KDE Neon machine, I'm having trouble getting my changes applied when I open the Breeze settings in the Window Decoration KCM. I'm building to /usr and can verify that `/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/plugins/styles/breeze.so`, `/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/plugins/kstyle_breeze_config.so`, and `/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/plugins/org.kde.kdecoration2/breezedecoration.so` have gotten updated. I still don't see my changes when I open the Breeze options in the Window Decoration KCM. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

  Hi Nathan,
  Are there other libraries in the path you mention (e.g. Aurorae and oxygen in /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/plugins/org.kde.kdecoration2/  ?
  Also, you could try "breeze-settings5" which just loads the two breeze-related kcm into its own window.
  Other than that, no clue.

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze

BRANCH