D10901: Add "move to device" functionality to hamburger menu

Christian noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Feb 27 20:51:52 UTC 2018

Fuchs added a comment.

  In D10901#215263 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D10901#215263>, @ngraham wrote:

  > At this point, let me also mention that screenshots are not only much appreciated, but vastly increase the chance of your patch (and name!) being featured in the next week's installment of https://pointieststick.wordpress.com/category/usability-productivity/, especially for a much-requested feature like this one! :)

  F5732869: hamburger.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F5732869>

  I'm not sure whether it is worth a mention and I think I'm the only one requesting it so far (might be wrong), but if you want to add me: sure. Screenshot above (assuming this worked, I am new to phab), the name is Fuchs. Thanks. And sorry for the misunderstanding.