D10901: Add "move to device" functionality to hamburger menu

Christian noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Feb 27 19:57:11 UTC 2018

Fuchs added a comment.

  In D10901#215244 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D10901#215244>, @drosca wrote:

  > Can you merge the code into one block?

  Technically yes, but due to some edge cases it will make it hacky and difficult to read.

  Example: you can have a second device connected which is only an output (bluetooth speakers), but no input. Therefore before adding the menu entries you have to check whether there are currently available output or input types, depending on the situation.
  So there will be a lot of conditionals, not just for setting labels, but for actual logic.

  I'll see which is the least bad attempt at that and upload a second diff, but I am not conviced it will be nicer.

REPOSITORY
  R115 Plasma Audio Volume Applet