D10440: Support modifier mouse/scroll action on internal decorated windows

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Feb 25 00:25:12 UTC 2018

romangg accepted this revision.
romangg added a comment.
Restricted Application edited projects, added Plasma; removed KWin.

  Looks fine, but making this behavior dependent on `isDecorated` seems a bit hacky to me. Wouldn't be a separate property for this better? Are all internal windows without decoration not movable? What if we want to do it this way at some point in the future? We just shouldn't forget about this check here then.

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin

BRANCH
  modifier-click-scroll-decorated-internal-window-5.12