D10793: [grouping applet] Add missing Comment entry to metadata

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Feb 24 15:24:43 UTC 2018

kossebau added a comment.

  In D10793#212670 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D10793#212670>, @davidedmundson wrote:

  > Changing i18n in stable as a bug fix is allowed, but CC kde-i18n-doc.

  Given I just copied the same string as used for the metadata of the internal grouping package and all desktop files being merged into one catalog per module, translators should not be really effected here though, as it will just mean the same string with same context used in another place :)
  Cmp. https://websvn.kde.org/branches/stable/l10n-kf5/templates/messages/kde-workspace/desktop_workspace_kdeplasma-addons.pot?view=markup

  So would not grep their attention for this one.

  >> Has there been already a request for a custom icon be filed
  >
  > Don't think so

  K, Will file one.

  Thanks for review

REPOSITORY