What does LTS mean again?

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Thu Feb 22 10:13:56 UTC 2018

​> - Bugfixes releases

All bug fixes, including low priority ones on a steady cycle for a year
Security and major bug fixes released on-demand for at least a year

Things might be extended, but not shortened.

--------

Frameworks isn't something we've communicated with the frameworks ML.
Though I can't see it being a problem should the need arise.

Last time we didn't actually end up doing patch releases for the frameworks
5.whateverItWas :/ Even though we had at least one CVE in KAuth during that
time.

David