Does Breeze provide QtQuick2 theming?

Ongun Kanat ongun.kanat at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 13:37:26 UTC 2018

Hi, thanks for the answer

Application is a QtQuickControls 2 application
(https://github.com/agateau/sfxr-qt/blob/master/ui/main.qml#L4).

There's a pull request implements system palette so I think it will be
solved (https://github.com/agateau/sfxr-qt/pull/5).

Looking at theme definitions in /usr/lib/qt/qml/QtQuick/Controls.2/ :
I realized that all Qt5 standard QQC2 themes has
libqtquickcontrols2THEMENAMEstyleplugin.so files under their
respective directories while there's no such file in
/usr/lib/qt/qml/QtQuick/Controls.2/org.kde.desktop/ . Is it normal?

Regards
-Ongun