D7087: Add "Copy Info" button to the About System KCM

Henrik Fehlauer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Feb 15 15:47:02 UTC 2018

rkflx added a comment.

  And what if someone is asked in a forum or chat operating in a language different than English to provide those information? I'd say we should just go with the flow, i.e. what you see is what gets copied. It's already translated, just like what you can copy in Help > About Kate > Libraries, and everybody will understand "Qt" and recognize the version strings anyway.

  Therefore, my vote is on #2. Could you just get to the translation with `text()` dynamically?

REPOSITORY
  R102 KInfoCenter