D10475: Make it possible to show the title despite having ctx actions

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Feb 14 14:11:39 UTC 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  @rkflx Not naive at all!

  In this patch, we are trying to solve the general case of how a navigation header with context actions should look. Once we implement this control in Discover, we will //definitely// be removing the title from the app page's use of it, since as you point out, it's redundant as the page content below it already shows the app name. We may also even remove the context actions and put them on the page too, in a non-scrolling header as you suggest. So this patch is really trying to work out the "worst case scenario" for a header with two navigation buttons, a title, and 2 or more context actions.

  On another note, what would be your preference for title alignment: left-aligned, or centered?

REPOSITORY
  R169 Kirigami