D10461: GMenu-DBusMenu-Proxy

Konstantin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Feb 14 10:31:16 UTC 2018

rilian added a comment.

  Thanks so much)

  1. Unity is dead, but I forked unity-gtk-module, patched it for all distros, fixed some bugs and called appmenu-gtk-module. So, Unity is dead, but unity action prefixes is live.
  2. To use unity-gtk-module or appmenu-gtk-module you need to install it into correct location (where all gtk modules is located) and then add its name (unity-gtk-module or appmenu-gtk-module) to environment variable called GTK_MODULES. If it will not working with appmenu-gtk-module, write me. unity-gtk-module maintainers is not so responsive.
  3. Menu can use only application actions, only window actions and only unity actions. And all this are correct, as well as any combination of it (but not empty combination).

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace