Closing old Plasma 4 bugs

Nicolás Alvarez nicolas.alvarez at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 00:48:51 UTC 2018

The only thing we have is a way to do mass-edits without sending any
email. That doesn't seem suitable for mass-closing; it's more for
things like reassigning lots of bugs to another product. For closing I
assume you do want to send email to the reporters.

Maybe we can do some script to close the bugs spread over a longer
period of time. I'll look into it.

Meanwhile... maybe you can do some loud blog posts calling for triagers? :)

--
Nicolás