Default SDDM and KScreenLocker backgrounds

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Thu Feb 8 15:07:15 UTC 2018

I hope you're aware the move to the blue the VDG request at the time too.

We need to be careful we're not treating the user's desktop as some sort of
experimental playground for flip-flopping about indecisively on.

But ultimately, sure.

One technical objection: Unless there's a significant change of default
wallpaper style, it'll be undreadable unless we also bring back the black
banners that were also there in the original lockscreen when we used the
wallpaper.
But I liked those anyway, so that's easily solved.

David