Plasma 4 bug reports: Open for bugs

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Fri Feb 2 11:56:12 UTC 2018

On Fri, Feb 2, 2018 at 5:43 AM, Martin Flöser <mgraesslin at kde.org> wrote:

> Am 2018-02-01 22:19, schrieb David Edmundson:
>
>> In bugzilla a product can be "Open for bug entry" or not.
>> It can also be done at a per-version level.
>>
>> When unset a user will not see it in the "enter bug" list, or the
>> version won't be listed. If they force it, they'll get a message like:
>> https://bugs.kde.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Aktion
>>
>> Currently Plasma 4 is "open for bug entry".
>>
>> One can also enter a bug on the 4.x entries on products like
>> systemsettings, kscreenlocker etc.
>>

> kscreenlocker is still a product in 5.

To clarify, I'm suggesting in addition to turning off the product Plasma4,
we turn off reporting on 4.x on the products that are still relevant in
5.x.

>If we apply that rule for more prodcuts, it would be super awesome to
automate. I just noticed that all 5.11 versions were still open for bugs.

There's a script in releaseme for creating versions in all products. I'm
sure it could be made to disable versions.