Plasma 4 bug reports: Open for bugs

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Thu Feb 1 21:19:03 UTC 2018

In bugzilla a product can be "Open for bug entry" or not.
It can also be done at a per-version level.

When unset a user will not see it in the "enter bug" list, or the version
won't be listed. If they force it, they'll get a message like:
https://bugs.kde.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Aktion

Currently Plasma 4 is "open for bug entry".

One can also enter a bug on the 4.x entries on products like
systemsettings, kscreenlocker etc.

Should we disable them? It still gets a few every month and it's wasting
the user's time if we're clearly not going to do anything with it.

FWIW: I've already disabled new bugs on plasmashell 5.0 -> 5.7, I know
Martin does the same in kwin

David