D17533: Make the button's purpose more clear

Andras Mantia noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Dec 17 10:20:52 GMT 2018

amantia added a comment.

  I perfectly agree with Frederik. There is room for improvement, but my intention was not to completely change it, just to make it slightly more clear what this is about. The rest can be fixed in a separate commit, if anyone is interested to do it. :)

INLINE COMMENTS

> gladhorn wrote in kaccess.cpp:870
> I'd say updating all strings is good. Translators should have support from their tools (translation memory) and we will eventually have to move forward.

I did, although disagree, as it makes the change not easily backportable. I also couldn't test/trigger all cases.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop