D17321: Change panel edit mode icon from from a hamburger icon to a configure icon

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Dec 14 22:17:54 GMT 2018

davidedmundson requested changes to this revision.
davidedmundson added a comment.

  If Nate and Andy say to use this icon, go for it.

  One code change

INLINE COMMENTS

> main.qml:58
>              imagePath: "widgets/configuration-icons"
> -            onRepaintNeeded: toolBoxIcon.elementId = iconSvg.hasElement("menu") ? "menu" : "configure"
> +            onRepaintNeeded: toolBoxIcon.elementId = "configure"
>          }

This doesn't make sense..

We're re-evaulating because hasElement might have changed when switching themes.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop