D14869: [RFC] Increase default font sizes by 1 pt

Root noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Aug 20 20:57:17 BST 2018

rooty added a comment.

  > Third, maybe it makes sense to increase the titlebar font by a bit in order to emphasize it, but 13pt bold is super excessive.
  >
  > Does this sound sensible to everyone who's chimed in here?

  Yes, sounds good, aside from:
  (1) The emphasis you're describing might be more suitable for inactive titlebars (because it's hard to tell what the window title of an inactive window is, seeing as the title is gray and the titlebar is sort of white) rather than active ones (that are already black-ish with white text on them). And in this particular case, a change of color may be all that's needed.
  (2) We need the resolution box in the Display and Monitor section, it's too much of a leap to expect to never change your screen resolution again - the combo box is a nice fallback.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop