D14869: [RFC] Increase default font sizes by 1 pt

Filip Fila noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Aug 20 19:54:46 BST 2018

filipf added a comment.

  ^ Same here. It's certainly not unnecessary when a Wine game throws you back into a 640x480 Plasma, in fact it's crucial; you have to check with other users before calling it that! I think it's also sometimes used to align or tweak the screen resolution with the projector? The options the way they are are fine in my opinion, especially since display scaling via KScreen is bugged right now. When it gets fixed just somehow note it's the recommended method of scaling the display, no need to remove the other options.

  But back to the point, having automatic scaling would be great, yep.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop