D14857: Label job notifications with destination file name

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Aug 16 23:48:05 BST 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  So now that it's gone through the VDG (Visual Design Group) review, it should go through a code review and final sign-off by the maintainer. Looks like Kai has already done the former, so if he's satisfied now, I'd say it can land! Because you submitted this patch using the web interface, we will need you to provide your real name and email address before landing it for you. Can you provide those in a comment here, please? Nothing further is needed beyond that; we will land it for you if it's ultimately approved by the Plasma developers (which appears likely at this point!).