D14857: Label job notifications with destination file name

Karthik Periagaram noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Aug 16 23:35:13 BST 2018

karthikp added a comment.

  Noob question (this is my first patch through phabricator and I don't have commit rights, naturally):
  How does one normally proceed now, do I mail or attach here, the patch (as in `git format-patch`) so someone can `git am -s` it into the next release's dev branch? Does phabricator do that automatically ("land" it)? Should I create a task for it on some workboard (or is that thinking backwards)?