D14737: Move "update" button from the left side to the right side in NIC module

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Aug 11 21:17:40 BST 2018

ngraham requested changes to this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  What branch did you make this patch against? It doesn't apply for me against master:

    error: while searching for:
           m_list->setHeaderLabels(columns);
           QHBoxLayout *hbox=new QHBoxLayout();
           box->addItem(hbox);
           m_updateButton=new QPushButton(i18n("&Update"),this);
           hbox->addWidget(m_updateButton);
           hbox->addStretch(1);
           QTimer* timer=new QTimer(this);
           timer->start(60000);
           connect(m_updateButton, &QPushButton::clicked, this, &KCMNic::update);

    error: patch failed: Modules/nics/nic.cpp:95
    Applying patch Modules/nics/nic.cpp with 1 reject...
    Rejected hunk #1.

     Patch Failed!
    Usage Exception: Unable to apply patch!

  Also, on the subject of improving the button itself (which I am fully in support of), that would be for another patch anyway.

INLINE COMMENTS

> nic.cpp:98
>         box->addItem(hbox);
> +
>         m_updateButton=new QPushButton(i18n("&Update"),this);

Unrelated whitespace change; please revert.

> nic.cpp:102
> +       hbox->addWidget(m_updateButton);
> +
>         QTimer* timer=new QTimer(this);

Unrelated whitespace change; please revert.

REPOSITORY
  R102 KInfoCenter