D14647: Resolve relative service entry paths

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Aug 6 13:29:49 BST 2018

broulik created this revision.
broulik added reviewers: Plasma, dfaure, hein.
broulik requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  For KCMs we get a relative `entryPath()` for our `KService` resulting in an invalid URL being created.

  BUG: 397070

TEST PLAN
  5.12? The `QUrl` returned from that could be invalid now (empty), not sure if that could cause any problems elsewhere?

  - Searched for "Colors", got Color KCM, successfully added it to favorites, to TM and panel (icon widget).

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

AFFECTED FILES
  applets/kicker/plugin/actionlist.cpp
  applets/kicker/plugin/actionlist.h
  applets/kicker/plugin/appentry.cpp
  applets/kicker/plugin/runnermatchesmodel.cpp