D12405: [WIP] Per-screen scale factors on X11 using QT_SCREEN_SCALE_FACTORS

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Apr 21 14:18:03 UTC 2018

davidedmundson added a comment.

  I can't imagine this working. It didn't when I've tried the same thing.
  Docs say QT_SCREEN_SCALE_FACTORS doesn't affect the logical DPI.  which means you have a 1x scale on one screen 2x on another..they both have the same font size which will just be really wrong.

  Also I bet spectacle's area selection is bust on at least one of the monitor variants. There's a whole lot of confusion (with no real right answer) as to what the size of a 1x monitor is in logical co-ordinates when your window is on the 2x screen and vice versa.

REPOSITORY
  R104 KScreen