D12036: Change "different user" icon on login screen

Scott Harvey noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Apr 8 16:16:53 UTC 2018

sharvey added a comment.

  In D12036#242299 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12036#242299>, @ngraham wrote:

  >   In the Login screen, it lets you **//find//** other users not listed there to log in as.

  With all due respect to the designers, I never made that connection.

  I know the one you selected is named `system-switch-users`, but there's also this one, named `system-users`:

  F5800737: Screenshot_20180408_111117.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F5800737>

  It doesn't have the arrow (which connotes action), but it clearly demonstrates "multiple people", another valid metaphor.

  It's simple enough to change if the reviewers like it better.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

BRANCH
  change-user-icon (branched from master)