D12036: Change "different user" icon on login screen

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Apr 8 03:47:12 UTC 2018

ngraham added reviewers: Plasma, davidedmundson.
ngraham accepted this revision.
ngraham added a subscriber: davidedmundson.
ngraham added a comment.

  I think I understand why the icons are currently different: because the functionalities are different! In the lock screen, clicking on that button/icon switches to another visible user. In the Login screen, it lets you find other users not listed there to log in as.

  However, the the distinction is basically academic in the average user's mind, and the objective of both is to log in as a different user from the one that's been presented to you. Furthermore, the lock screen icon honestly does seem to fit both use cases, if you consider that each one is a subtle variation of  "log in as some other user".

  Therefore thumbs up from me. Let's let Plasma folks weigh in too, and especially @davidedmundson, who's the guardian of the SDDM theme.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

BRANCH