D7957: Turn on frames around dock widgets by default

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Sep 23 23:09:09 UTC 2017

ngraham added a comment.

  As I am pointing out, without frames the splitter is invisible, which is a clear usability issue. It also presents an aesthetic issue since when content on either side of the splitter is cut off, it looks like a visual glitch:

  F3923285: Cut off for no clear reason.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F3923285>

  I can't support a change to Dolphin's default layout that has two adjacent panels without sorting out the invisible separator issue. If this isn't the right way to do it, then so be it, but we will need to resolve it.

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze