D7888: Make sure OpenGL Context is valid before deleting shader

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Sep 20 15:19:06 UTC 2017

davidedmundson created this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: Plasma.
Restricted Application added a project: KWin.
Restricted Application added subscribers: KWin, kwin, plasma-devel.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Deleting the lanczos filter deletes it's GLShader, this calls
  glDeleteProgram

  glFooBar always needs to have an openGL context, we don't know we have
  this on a screen changed event as it is called from outside the normal
  render methods.

  BUG: 384884

TEST PLAN
  Ran on my wayland session. Switched geometry a lot, couldn't reproduce the crash.
  Ran on my desktop session, seemed the same as before

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin

BRANCH
  master