D7780: Make Kickoff expose items to accessibility

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Sep 12 08:25:15 UTC 2017

davidedmundson created this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  FocusProxy is added to all the Baseviews as an effective focus proxy to
  forward focus to the contained Scrollview which in turn forwards it to
  the relevant list view.

  This gives focus to the relevant delegate.

  Both tabs and items are exposed to the accessibilty tree.

  Key handling still needs improvement, but that's somewhat separate.

TEST PLAN
  Orca tells me tab when I change, and item when I change item

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

BRANCH
  master

AFFECTED FILES
  applets/kickoff/package/contents/ui/ApplicationsView.qml
  applets/kickoff/package/contents/ui/BaseView.qml
  applets/kickoff/package/contents/ui/ComputerView.qml
  applets/kickoff/package/contents/ui/FavoritesView.qml
  applets/kickoff/package/contents/ui/FullRepresentation.qml
  applets/kickoff/package/contents/ui/KickoffItem.qml
  applets/kickoff/package/contents/ui/LeaveView.qml
  applets/kickoff/package/contents/ui/OftenUsedView.qml
  applets/kickoff/package/contents/ui/RecentlyUsedView.qml
  applets/kickoff/package/contents/ui/SearchView.qml