D8441: Wallpaper: hide color or blur filling options for full filling mode

Yunhe Guo noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Oct 24 09:48:44 UTC 2017

guoyunhe added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> davidedmundson wrote in config.qml:161
> This used to be the case, then it was changed for some obscure use case with transparaent images.

Ah, I have never thought about this. Is this use case common? I have never seen people use transparent image for wallpaper. Usually it is some photos or JPG images downloaded from internet.

This brings another problem. Blur image edge filling doesn't work well with transparent images. For transparent image you always need a background color. I am lost...

If we say, we only support opaque image, the solution is much simpler.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace