Kirigami/qmake deployment on Android problems

Camilo Higuita Rodriguez chiguitar at unal.edu.co
Mon Oct 23 14:27:33 UTC 2017

Hi Marco,

did you manage to get a simple hello world (new project by qt creator"
> to run properly?

Yes, i can deploy any qml project with qtcreator to my android device
without problems.
The minimalqmake example crashes both on desktop and android for me.
on desktop: exited with code 255

I used the same structure for qmake with another example and it all works
fine in the desktop, and also builds on android but crashes
Here's the project: https://github.com/milohr/medOS-kirigami

I'm cloning the breeze-icons and kirigami into the 3rdparty folder, as
mentioned in the api doc.
The app builds okay on the desktop and on android, but it dies cause of
problems with kirigami and i get error messages when compiling like :

Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths:
org.kde.kirigami

-- Adding
'/home/camilo/Desktop/medOS_App/3rdparty/kirigami/autotests/tests' as QML
dependency

-- Skipping because file does not exist.

This is the full compile log: https://paste.kde.org/poec9v793

And when it builds and installs the apk on my android device the app dies
with this error:

W/libmedOS_App.so( 5081): qrc:/styles/org.kde.desktop/Units.qml:100
QtQuickControlsPrivate.StyleItem is not a type

This is the full application output log: https://paste.kde.org/pgpbgyczx

The app on andorid dies at:

if (engine.rootObjects().isEmpty())

    return -1;

Thank you for replying back. I'm looking forward to fix this issue and
start creating my Kirigami app.